Friday 17 February 2017

THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW CALISTERS WANJALA A WANNABE SOCIALITE

CALISTERS, A SOCIAL MEDIA GURU IN HIS OTHER WORLD
Brian Babu
Firstly, the name Calistus is not in the English dictionary. My concubine who is good at German language also confesses that it is not in German. It is not a name therefore.
Anyway, a name means nothing to him and it is so unfortunate that he thinks that. This man Calistus tries all crooked means to rise to fame. He is just a typical male version of Vera Sidika or Wema Sepetu of Tanzania.
It is so sad that a man of over 2 decades old is ever worried of having fun, when it is a general fact that he doesn’t have funds.
Calistus not only seeks attention from foreigners whom he will never meet, but also locals who have never appreciated him. He tends to forget so quickly.
I hold a low opinion of any man who starts posting semi naked pictures of muscle stuffed body on platforms like social media in the name of modelling. He will jump to defense that I talk this way because am slim. No, Calistus seems to forget too quick.
I will remind him that me and him have never been on the same boat. He used to love politics until he was misled by some girl (who was my student) that he is sexy. That is the genesis of him imagining that he is cool. The girl, deluded as he is, lied to him, and he can’t realize that, just because he can’t.
The girl gave him an ego that is really not correct. Calistus ever since disowned me as a friend. He pushed me from his circle because he feared I will say the truth. He just can’t believe he is on twitter.
I don’t mind Calistus with his baseless concoctions threatening me of jail, simply because he has been to jail. Someone may say I have a personal vendetta with him. No. while Calistus was being jailed for fraud I was in Kiambu making a living, honestly and well. He unfortunately has never mastered the art of deception. He thinks life is about being on Facebook lying. Methinks prison is not good enough for such.
The church is. Ohh, I forgot to tell you he is a “committed Christian”. Only that I have all the reasons to question his Christianity. The Christianity that saw him fall from a loyal altar boy to a noisy socialite wannabe on Facebook.
However, I need to know several things.
Why was he demoted from a youth leader to a usual faithful?
Why was he, as a committed Christian, get in CID custody for fraud and forgery/
Why should he, if he says he is as rich as he claims, post semi-nude pics of him on Facebook to get attention? Bill Gates and Richard Branson gets media attention, they don’t solicit of the same using nudes.

1 comment:

  1. Enter your comment...
    this boy is absolute hater am gonna sue him

    ReplyDelete

Here is the First Young professionals Networking forum in Bungoma County

@HaoFinder @CaptainTeknics @sheila_waswa @j_mutali @GovWWangamati @Bungoma_County_ pic.twitter.com/ZiSliCXsAF — Hillery Mutali (@Se_...